Friday, January 25, 2019

Cracking AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals

I wanted to refresh this year with Azure skillsets. So started with fundamentals.

This exam covers some general knowledge about Microsoft Azure. It targets basic understanding of
- Cloud concepts
- Core Azure services
- Security,- Privacy
- Compliance and trust
- Azure Pricing and support.

The best starting point would be below Microsoft learning training. But i highly recommend to have some hands on play on the azure portal and try out different services.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/paths/azure-fundamentals/

2 comments:

  1. It is second time that I appeared in Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (beta) and got it done finally. I could not pass this certification by the first attempt because I could not find a suitable material for preparation. This time one of my friends suggested me to use Realexamdumps AZ-900 Study Material . so I aced my exam easily. I am happy for my decision to take this handy material which helped me to get good grades in the final test. If you are also going for this certification then you should also choose Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (beta) Real Exam Dumps for your best results.

    ReplyDelete

Azure Policy support for remediating tags for existing resources

Use Azure policy to remediate tags for existing resources. https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/updates/azure-provides-at-scale-tags-managem...